Saturday, September 20, 2014

Riots and Skateboards

View from the Glasgow Tower
So the independence vote ended up being a "No." Scotland is still part of the union, by a 55% majority. It turned ugly last night in downtown Glasgow (http://bit.ly/glasgowprotest), but most people have accepted it, more or less. It seemed like everyone was a bit dazed, that, after all the hullabaloo the past few months and weeks, everything will basically stay the same.

I was honestly disappointed too, and not because I won't be able to brag "I was there when Scotland declared independence!" I actually thought it would've been for the better of the country, to have a free nation where Scots govern Scots.

----

Anyway, this afternoon, I traveled to the West End of the city. Check out what I found in the video below! Spent this evening making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment